Pet Travel Defence Families
Dogtainers have been helping take the stress out of Defence family pet moves for nearly 50 years and we are also the official partners of many Defence family related moving services. Dogtainers also has serving Defence family staff in our business and our key aim is to take the stress out of pet relocation’s during your posting.
- Defence Worker Discount on your pet transport needs.
- We talk you through the process and offer expert guidance
- Our pet travel consultant will create a plan of your move and also talk with your Toll case worker.
- We can provide Door to Door service with boarding in between.
- We book Direct flights and use the safest routes.
- Drop off at our airport offices or direct at the airport.
Option 1. Book Now – And Pay In Full
We understand how Toll works and how dates can be uncertain so once we have taken payment we can accommodate changes right up to the day before your pets are delivered and can easily arrange extra boarding or changes to delivery times with no extra fees.
Option 2. Book Now – Pay 2 Days before Services Start
Our team’s knowledge and experience with all aspects of your relocation, including the reimbursement process through Toll, will assist in a smooth move for both you and your beloved pets. Our standard terms require payment at least two days prior to commencement of your move and this can be via bank deposit or Credit / Debit card.
Option 3. Book Now – Pay in 3 Monthly Instalments
We also have a credit card “splitit”* payment option available which allows you to pay “with your own credit card” in three monthly instalments interest free but with a small 3.5% one off charge on the total cost of the move, which is just another way we are doing everything we can to help Defence Personnel manage at a very busy time. Let us take the hassle out of your pet relocation and you can focus on the other aspects of your move. The 3.5% fee works out on an average move around $85. *(At participating offices only)
When you book with Dogtainers we arrange everything:
- Residence Collections and Delivery (An Extra service as required, all collections completed in our climate controlled vans)
- Your Pets Flights (Always choosing the fastest most direct routes)
- Boarding for your pets (As long as you need)
- Comfort Stops (All included in your price)
Simply fill out the simple online quote form above and let us take the hassle out of your pet relocation.
Want to know more? Learn about our Care Code
Dogtainers offices around Australia partner up and work with the RSPCA helping to reunite pets with people.
Members of IPATA
We are members of IPATA (International Pet and Animal Transport Association), which ensures that we have trusted travel partners in every country of the world to ensure Any Animal, Anywhere, Anytime philosophy is maintained with the same high levels of care that we offer.