When you need to ship a dog, cat or any other animal around Australia or internationally, it can get complicated. It requires a high level of understanding of pet needs, as well as experience in planning and managing all aspects of the journey, to ensure a pet arrives safely and stress-free.
Pet shipping requirements from pick up to delivery
You can depend on Dogtainers to look after all your pet shipping requirements from pick up to delivery – and everything in between.
In fact we have been managing animal shipping for over four decades, with offices established in every state in Australia and a large network of agents overseas. We provide the highest level, affordable care for your pet every step of the way.
Animal Shipping Crates
- A range of sturdy, comfortable and secure animal crates available for hire or purchase
- Safe and comfortable pet shipping no matter what size or breed
- All crates fully airline-approved
- Plastic, wooden, or steel mesh design
- Cleaned and sanitised regularly
Door to Door Service
- Transport your pet interstate with pick-up and delivery in modern, climate-controlled vehicles and a range of airlines to choose from
- Premium boarding services available if you need time to settle in a new home before receiving your pet
Domestic or International Service
- From check-in to collection at destination we look after all transportation arrangements for your pet – both for domestic and international travel
- Flights are planned with minimal wait times
- Pre-flight walk if necessary, and hands-on care for your pet
- A large network of IPATA-approved*, pet-friendly transport agents for international moves.
- Coordination of all necessary documentation, permits and vaccinations
*International Animal Transport Association
If you have any questions regarding cat or dog shipping, or transport for any other type of pet, please speak to one of our professional animal handlers.
Call now on 1300 13 52 52 to start planning your pet’s journey